Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meet The Bulldogs

This past Saturday night the school had a Meet the Bulldogs Covered Dish Supper.  I racked my brain for something to take and finally decided to take my Mom's Western Baked Beans.   They turned out awesome!  I made enough so the we would have some here as well.  Everyone seemed to like them a lot.  I even made sweet cornbread muffins to go with them.  It was funny.  I put a kitchen towel in a stainless bowl and put the muffins in it and wrapped them up to keep them warm.  Jingle Bells was carrying them for me, when she sat them on her head, I told her to be careful.  She said I got this MawMaw.  Yep, she had it alright, when she took them off her head the bowl turned upside down onto the pavement!!  Luckily I had them wrapped tight and they didn't even spill.  I really enjoyed meeting all the football players and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment