Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grilling Inside

My grandson is learning how to grill outside on my son's gas grill.  The other day his mom called and requested that I make venison meatloaf burgers and she wanted him to grill them for her.  He got all excited because she wanted him to grill for her, and when he went to lite the grill it was out of propane!!  Lucky for us we one of the large George Foreman grills in the cabinet!  I lived in an apartment a few years ago and I couldn't have an outdoor grill and I feel in love with my electric grill.   I love it because you can cook the bottom and the top at the same time.   It is quicker than cooking on the outside grill.


I just love to cook and one of the things that my grandkids request the most are my cakes.  Each one has their favorite.  I think that one reason that the cakes are special is that I always put them on my special cake plate and make a big deal out of serving them.  I recently broke my            cake stand and am in the process of look for a new one.  Since I have gotten my own computer, I can search the web for any specialty item that I need.   I haven't ordered one yet because I can't make up my mind on the one I want.


My Anna is from the Philippines and she is an awesome cook!! Our cabinets are full of spices!  She makes a venison curry that is just insanely good.  Since I live with them now I would like to help them in every way that I can.  She needs several spice racks badly.  I would love to find her something that would help her to organize her spices.  I think that is what I want to get her for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment