Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great basic biscuits

Guest post written by Casey Mondell

I'm learning how to cook a lot more stuff this year as a New Year's resolution, because I can't live off of frozen vegetables and entrees forever. I'm working on building up a collection of good and simple recipes to use because any cookbooks that I look at just don't have all the things that I would want or need the recipes for. But one thing that I hadn't figured out how to make yet from scratch were biscuits. So I decided that would be my next goal for myself in this cooking quest.

I went to my greatest resource for recipes, the internet, with my www.wildbluedeals.com/ so that I could find a perfect biscuits recipe. I found all kinds of biscuits recipes, I had no clue there were so many different kinds! I even found one for cheddar garlic biscuits that I bookmarked while I was at it.

But then I remember that I was looking for a simple and basic biscuit recipe. While I was going through all these biscuit recipes, I did find one for easy DIY biscuits that seemed a whole lot simpler than the ones that my mom used to make, so I'm just going to rely on that on

No comments:

Post a Comment