Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Boy Can Grill

My oldest son has picked up quite a reputation for cooking on the grill.   Everyone you talk to around here will tell you that if you are grilling you have to bring it to his house.  Sometimes there are three families here!  We gal's will fix all the veggies and every family brings there own meat.

I can't decide which is my favorite!  He makes the best ribs in town, they are fall off the bone good!  He cooks them on the stove for a while before putting them on the grill.  Then there is his barbecued chicken, my oh my!  My grandson says he likes the chicken best, but he sure can eat his share of ribs!

His wife and I have been looking for him a new grill and we can't decide which one to get him.  He says that there isn't anything wrong with his grill, but we think that since he sometimes cooks for so many that we would like to get him one of those big grills that we saw at www.canadapost.ca/shopper/barbeque-grills-gas-charcoal-/sc/405.  Humm, maybe for his birthday if he promises to keep grilling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment