Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good Morning America

I appreciate the guest post, Marian Combs

Good Morning America is my favorite thing to watch in the morning when I am getting ready and drinking my coffee. I will get up and turn on the television and turn it to ABC to get the news from background noise in my apartment. Once I start hearing that the commercials have gone off and Robin Roberts comes back on I will sit down to eat breakfast and drink my morning coffee.

My favorite anchor on there is Robin Roberts with Josh a close second. Now they have a new weekend weather person who is called Ginger Zee. She used to be on a local channel and is now on a national show. Also she is dating a guy on another show I watch called Storm Chasers. That is right Reid Timmer is her boyfriend and they chase storms together. Kind of makes you want to be friends with her right? I mean, it makes me want to be friends with her for sure!

I digress, back to Good Morning America, go check out http://www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv-packages.html to see if you are getting the best deal on your cable and then go watch GMA every morning. You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment